A mercenary a soldier who will fight for any country or group that offers payment.
The Mercenaries can be found at the trading post. You can usually find them in one of two places: at the moonshine bar or the poker table of the local casino where most contracts are made. You can hire them for just about everything: quests, missions, as backup, as divergence or to protect something or someone. They are especially keen on bounties.
The more money you give these gentlemen, the more loyal they are. Their slate may not be the cleanest but their fighting power and intel may prove to be quite useful.
- military style trousers, best without a camo pattern (exception bein multicam black)
- Upper body: ranger green, olive, tan/coyote, or black
- Please note: Either wear a black pair of trousers -or- a black top. Wearing both a black top and black trousers is not allowed.
- Headgear: everything is allowed as long as it’s black
- Tactical gear: pretty much everything is allowed here but it would be nice if you could choose a similar colour to the rest of the group.
Order of the Mercenary:
- Doing jobs
- protection tasks
- and much more.
The number of mercenaries is currently limited to 30 tickets.